LEGEND FITNESS T-BAR ROW - 3260
- Hits most major back muscles.
- Core and hamstrings used for stability.
- Chrome-plated plate storage.
- Chrome-plated adjustment surfaces.
- Adjustable handle height.
- Multiple rubber-coated grip options: wide, neutral and neutral close.
- Fully welded frame for maximum rigidity, strength and durability.
- 13 inch, chrome-plated load peg holds plenty of plates for heavy reps.
This is Legend’s new look at an “old school” exercise. For those that don’t know, the t-bar row is a complete back exercise. The upper and lower trapezius, the rhomboids, the lats, teres major and minor… all of them. In contrast to the Incline Lever Row, there is nothing to stabilize the exercise but you, so you are also giving your erector spinae, hamstrings, glutes and adductors a workout too!
Legend Fitness equipment is made to order. Lead time from order placement is typically 10-15 weeks before shipping. We offer customization with 16 different frame colors and 87 upholstery colors. Customizations such as logo available at additional cost. Full Commercial suitable for any weight room, high school, collegiate, professional sports team, ect. Weight room installs are available in the NY and Philadelphia Metro Areas.
Featuring the usual Legend fully welded construction. Elevated diamond plate footplates allow a lower-than-the-floor starting position for a greater range of motion. Weight storage tree is to your left and ready for a quick plate change. T-bar handle features three different grip locations to allow advanced users to focus on particular muscle groups. Handle is height-adjustable with chrome-plated adjustment surfaces. Extra wide feet for stability.
*Weights not included.*
Weight: 310 lbs.