MADE IN THE USA WITH AMERICAN STEEL & LABOR
- Our most space efficient jungle setup.
- Four combo selectorized stations grouped around centrally located weight stacks.
- All weight stacks can be upgraded by 50 or 100 lbs.
- Aviation-grade cabling.
- Glass-reinforced nylon pulleys prolong cable life.
Legend Fitness equipment is made to order. Lead time from order placement is typically 8-12 weeks before shipping. We offer customization with 16 different frame colors and 87 upholstery colors. Customizations such as logo and two tone colors available at additional cost. Full Commercial suitable for any weight room, high school, collegiate, professional sports team, ect. Weight room installs are available in the NY and Philadelphia Metro Areas.
When versatility is a necessity and floor space is at a premium, the Legend Fitness Four Stack Jungle is the perfect solution. The Four Stack Jungle was developed using 3D CAD software. Because of this, the entire piece only has 16 frame bolts, so it is ultra rigid and maintenance is minimal. The four pin select weight stacks allow users to make quick changes. The stacks are located within the central tower structure for a more compact footprint. High quality pulleys and aviation-grade cables make each movement smooth, time and time again.
Each corner of the Four Stack Jungle has a combo station. The Four Stack Jungle is made up of a multi press, a bicep curl/tricep pulldown combo, a lat pulldown/seated row combo, and a leg extension/curl combo. With each station being multi-functional, it’s easy to circuit train on this one piece of equipment.
WEIGHT STACK INFORMATION
- Multi Press: This chest and shoulder bench comes with a 200-pound stack. You can upgrade it to 250 or 300 pounds.
- Bicep Curl/Tricep Pulldown: This station comes standard with a 150-pound weight stack. It is upgradable to 200, 250, or 300 pounds.
- Lat Pulldown/Seated Row: This combo station comes with a 200-pound stack. Upgrades to 250 or 300 pounds are available.
- Leg Extension/Leg Curl: This leg combo station comes standard with a 200-pound stack. It is upgradable to 250 or 300 pounds. It features a 20 lb counterbalance to offset the weight of the roller pads and lever arms.
NOTE: The feet of all pin select machines now feature 3.5 x 3-inch bolt-down tabs for enhanced safety and stability. The dimensions stated here properly reflect this change, but the bolt-down tabs may not be pictured in the photos above.
We reserve the right to make running changes to products in cases where performance or production processes can be improved. This may result in slight physical differences that may not be reflected in the photographs found here.
MORE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
- 200 lb Weight Stack Upgrade (10 lb plates) for bicep/tricep combo
- 250 lb Weight Stack Upgrade (10 lb plates) for multi press, bicep/tricep, lat/row, and leg extension/curl combos
- 300 lb Weight Stack Upgrade (10 lb plates) for multi press, bicep/tricep, lat/row, and leg extension/curl combos
- Custom Logo Embroidery available at extra cost
- Two-Tone Upholstery available at extra cost
- Two Tone Powder Coat Available at extra cost