Roman Chair Horizontal Hyperextension
MADE IN THE USA WITH AMERICAN STEEL & LABOR
- Split thigh pads feature dense padding, top-stitched upholstery and contouring for comfort.
- Leg rollers adjustable for height.
- Chrome-plated adjustment surfaces.
- Fully welded frame for maximum rigidity, strength and durability.
- ShippingWeight: 173lbs.
- Measurements: (LxWxH):49"X24"X49"
The Horizontal Hyperextension, known to some as the Roman Chair, works your lower back and hamstrings. The slightly angled split thigh pad was designed to promote proper alignment, and the rolled edge won’t pinch. The leg rollers adjust easily thanks to a single pop pin and a chrome sliding surface. The assistance handles help with easier entry and exit. In other words, users of all sizes will be comfortable using the Horizontal Hyperextension.
The Horizontal Hyperextension features a fully welded frame. As a result, there’s no flex during exercise, and little to no maintenance to worry about.