Flawlessly reproducing the natural catch and consistent resistance of on-water rowing, Apollo Pro V packs a punch with 15% greater resistance than standard Horizontal models – the perfect rower for solid progression no matter the fitness ability.
Offering smart device connectivity, Apollo Pro V indoor rower features Bluetooth auto-adjust technology automatically correlating the chosen tank resistance with the console display for a more accurate and efficient workout.
- In Stock Now! Ships in 1-3 Days
- 5 Levels of Adjustable Fluid Resistance
- 15% greater water resistance than FDF’s standard horizontal models
- Commercial Grade Water Rower
- Adjustable Footboard offers a unique heel support system
- Advanced Console with Bluetooth connectivity
- American Ash wood seat rail for smoothness/ appearance/ strength/ and durability
- Built-in transit wheels: Built to be light and easy to move around
- Max User Weight 330LB
- Multi-level computer with Bluetooth and USB port
- No dead spots: instant catch due to our triple-bladed impeller system
- Simple assembly and virtually maintenance free
- Smooth/clean/ quiet (no whirring noises)/ and built to last
- Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial.
- No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
- Multi-level computer complete with USB port. Monitor displays: time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate.
- Height adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free.
- Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimized strain on forearms, wrists and hands.
- Ethically produced from solid American Ash construction.
|Compact Footprint||2130mm x 520mm (83.86" x 20.47”)|
|Upright Storage||520 x 560mm (20.47" x 22.05")|
|Max User Weight||150kg (330lb)|
Shipping Dimensions - Box 1
|Size||1000mm x 550mm x 570mm (39.37" x 21.65" x 22.44")|
|Net Weight||24.5kg (54lb)|
|Gross Weight||30.3kg (67lb)|
|Cubic Metres||39.3 (11.98 cubic feet)|
5 Year limited warranty tank/seals/frame.
2 Year Mechanical Components (non wear)
1 Year all other components (wear items)
INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY – COMMERCIAL USE
FIRST DEGREE FITNESS Limited warrants that the APOLLO PRO V / VIKING PRO V (model APPV / VKPV), purchased from an authorized agent and in its undamaged original packaging, is free from defects in materials and workmanship. FIRST DEGREE FITNESS Limited or its agent will, at their discretion, repair or replace parts that become defective within the warranty period, subject to the specific inclusions and exclusions below.
|Main Frame – 5 Year Limited Warranty||FIRST DEGREE FITNESS will repair or replace the Apollo Metal Main Frame / Viking Wooden Main Frame of the Rower should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 10 years of the original purchase. Warranty does not apply to frame coating.|
|Polycarbonate Tank & Seals – 5 Year Limited Warranty||FIRST DEGREE FITNESS will repair or replace the polycarbonate tank or seals should they fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 5 years of the original purchase.|
|Mechanical Components (of a non-wearing nature) – 2 Year Limited Warranty||FIRST DEGREE FITNESS will repair or replace any mechanical component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 2 years of the original purchase.
|All Other Components (of a wearing nature) – 1 Year Limited Warranty||FIRST DEGREE FITNESS will repair or replace any component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 1 year of the original purchase.