Olympic Leverage Flat Incline Decline Weight Bench FID
The new FID 46 weight bench is based on a heavy gauge 3inch round stock steel mainframe, with a 9-position seat and back pads that are a full 2¾inch thick and will never bottom out. Perfect for all types of barbell and dumbbell exercises, the FID46 works great in Power Racks, Smith Machines and the strongest leverage gym system in existence. In addition to all the intense upper body exercises this adjustable weight bench delivers, the leg developer provides a concentrated lower body workout. Perform leg extensions with full 90 degree seat back support and lying leg curls from the traditional arched prone position.
Specifically designed for use with the SBL460, but can also be used stand alone for your home gym. Olympic style plates only. Weight plates, dumbbells, and collars shown are not included in the price, but can be purchased optionally.
- Synchronized seat and back pad adjustments with glide and lock pull pin
- Includes leg developer for prone leg curls and seated leg extensions
- Transport wheels for easy movement
- Back pad adjusts to -20º, 0º, 10º, 20º, 30º, 40º, 50º, 60º and 70º
- Seat pad adjusts to 0º, 4º, 6º, 8º, 10º, 12º, 15º and 17º
- Height to pad-at position: 23”
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- 13-gauge 3” round mainframe
- Product Weight: 93 lbs.
- 72”L x 28” W x 31”H