ADJUSTABLE DUMBBELLS + RACK
A design so compact it fits perfectly into your lifestyle
The pro-style design of the MX55 adjustable dumbbells is unmatched in the free weights market. Offering unmatched selectorized weight performance, the MX55 dumbbell’s sleek form and unique safety features inspire fresh confidence and interest from lifting enthusiasts.
While there are many exciting features to the MX SELECT patented adjustable dumbbell design), the MX55’s best-selling point is the way it feels in the hand, combined with the smooth operation of the locking rack and pinion system, for seamless weight transition between reps.
Adjustable dumbbells loved by fitness fanatics
Our team of engineers and expert designers have drawn on their passion for fitness innovation to create an adjustable dumbbell system that will challenge any potential adjustable dumbbells rival in the market. The result speaks for itself – from its unique sculpted form to perfect balance and function, the MX55 will be loved by fitness fanatics who use dumbbells in their training routines.
- Steel Craftsmanship - Looks, feels and functions just like a pro-style dumbbell. Many competitors use cheap plastic that can break.
- Perfect Balance - Length of weight shortens evenly each side, as less weight is selected. Grab from the head to do exercises like tricep kickback, this is not a typical adjustable dumbbell feature.
- Knurled straight handle - makes picking up the dumbbell feel natural, like a regular hex dumbbell.
- Quiet Smooth Operation - Changing weight does not involve handling the weight
- No Protruding Knobs Or Ends - Selector dials recess into dumbbell collars after weight selection
- Open Handle Design - Biomechanical and ergonomic precision, with knurled handle.
- Unique Rack And Pinion Design - Securely locks dumbbell weight plates into an immovable position
- Compact & Space Saving. Perfect setup if you're tight on space. Just add any weight bench ISF sells and you're good to go.
- Exceptional Value - Price per pound is close to the average for most models
- Easy To Handle - Dumbbell handset can be removed and replaced at 180 degrees
- Patented Design - U.S. Patent No. 10/166,427
- Dumbbell Weight Range - 10-55 lbs in 5lb increments
- Total Weight With Stand - 137.5 lbs
- Dimensions at 55 lbs (24.9 kg) - 15.94" long – end to end/out of stand
- Dimensions at 15 lbs (6.8 kg) - 9.58" long – end to end/out of stand
- Dimension Of Weight Stack - Distance from outside of dumbbell handle to outside of weight – approx. 4" (10.2 cm)
- Dumbbell Handle Length - 5.21" (inside dimensions) by 1.125" diameter
- System Footprint In Stand - 18.75" L X 22" W X 31"H