MADE IN THE USA WITH AMERICAN STEEL & LABOR
- Footplates can be used independently or together.
- Closed linear bearings glide on 1¼-inch solid steel rods.
- Resistance/assistance band hooks.
- Safety stops adjustable to six positions in 2-inch increments.
- Extra long weight pegs can hold up to 10 plates.
- Chrome plated Olympic plate storage.
- Adjustable seat angle.
Legend Fitness equipment is made to order. Lead time from order placement is typically 8-12 weeks before shipping. We offer customization with 16 different frame colors and 87 upholstery colors. Customizations such as logo and two tone colors available at additional cost. Full Commercial suitable for any weight room, high school, collegiate, professional sports team, ect. Weight room installs are available in the NY and Philadelphia Metro Areas.
Like the idea of leg presses but wish there was more leg independence in the movement? Check out the new 3308 Unilateral Angle Leg Press. Great for balancing the strength in your legs, rehabilitating one leg at a time, or for doing the running man during your workout. Standout features of this piece include:
- An easy-to-use latch mechanism allows the diamond plate foot carriages to operate independently from one another or locked together.
- Closed linear bearings gliding on 1¼-inch solid steel rods provide uncommon smoothness and less maintenance over the long haul. Compare to the competition using plastic wheels on tubes.
- Resistance/assistance band hooks allow overspeed training and more technique options.
- Horizontal weight pegs on the foot carriages are easier to load (no more pinched fingers!).
- Narrow seat bottom design that makes it easier to step into and out of the machine.
- Safety stops are adjustable to six different position in 2-inch increments.
- Extra long weight pegs that can hold up to 10 plates on each side of the foot carriage!
Weight of each unloaded footplate carriage: 70 pounds, for a total of 140 pounds for both legs.
NOTE: This device can only fit through doorways with a width of at least 33 inches and with a straight approach (no tight turns leading up to the door). Footplates and weight storage will need to be removed when fitting through single doorways.
MORE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
- Custom Logo Embroidery
- Two-Tone Upholstery