Shipping is included to USA Lower 48, or choose store pickup during checkout to save 20% picking up from an ISF Location.
I Sell Fitness (ISF) Premier Bearing Bar for olympic weightlifting with 190k PSI heat treated steel steel and a light to medium knurl with a 1500 lb rating (1200 lb on 15kg.) We designed this bar for the home garage gym or commercial user in mind wanting smooth shaft spin and good whip by using high quality alloy steel and adding in eight needle bearings for the least shaft to sleeve resistance. We coated the entire bar in a hard chrome finish that offers superior rust and wear resistance. The dual knurl marks are for both Powerlifting and Olympic Weightlifting. The value of this bar to an Olympic weightlifter at this price point is unmatched. Snatch, jerk, and clean away.
- Type: Olympic Barbell
- Weight: 20KG/44LB : 15KG/33LB
- Length: 86" (20KG) : 79" (15KG)
- Bar Shaft Diameter: 28MM (20KG) : 25MM (15KG)
- Sleeve Diameter: 1.98"
- Sleeve loading area: 16" (20KG) : 12.5" (15KG)
- Use: Olympic Weightlifting, General Use
- Fits: Olympic sized weight plates with 2" sleeves
- Sleeve Finish: Hard Chrome or Black Chrome
- Shaft Finish: Hard Chrome or Black Chrome
- Center Knurl: No
- Knurl: Light to Medium
- Kurl Marks: Oly & Power Lifts marks
-Bushing/Bearing: 8 (20KG) : 4 (15KG) Needle Bearings
- Tensile Strength: 190K PSI
- Straightness Deviation: 0.40mm
- Audible drop noise level: low
The ISF Premier Bearing Bar has been throughly tested for use in both home or commercial setting. The ISF Premier Bearing Bar comes with a limited 5 year warranty on the entire bar, and a limited Lifetime Warranty against bending. Read the ISF warranty terms here.
Shipping to USA Lower 48 is Included! Save by picking up locally at one of our locations!
Joe Hannon with a 705LB Deadlift x 2 on the Premier Bearing Bar.
ISF 20KG Premier Bearing Bar Shaft Spin Foot Test:
Watch Joel in an explosive EMOM clean and jerk complex with the Premier Bearing Bar here.
Read the Premier Bearing Bar Review by Jake of Garage Gym Experiment here: