I Sell Fitness (ISF) Bam Bar for olympic weightlifting with 190k PSI heat treated alloy steel and a medium depth knurl with a 2000 lb rating (1500 lb on 15kg.) We designed this bar for the home garage gym or commercial user in mind wanting smooth shaft spin and good whip by using high quality alloy steel and adding in ten needle bearings for the least shaft to sleeve resistance. We coated the entire bar in a ceramic finish that offers superior rust and corrosion resistance. The dual knurl marks are for both Powerlifting and Olympic Weightlifting. The value of this bar to an Olympic weightlifter at this price point is unmatched. Snatch, jerk, and clean away. The bar is built tough, it will permanently deform by only 1.0MM held with 1000KG load for 100 seconds. **Please note that ceramic finishes do tend to scratch and wear with metal to metal contact.**
- Type: Olympic Barbell
- Weight: 20KG/44LB : 15KG/33LB
- Length: 86" (20KG) : 79" (15KG)
- Bar Shaft Diameter: 28MM (20KG) : 25MM (15KG) : 28.5MM (20KG Fully Chrome)
- Sleeve Diameter: 1.98"
- Sleeve loading area: 16.25" (20KG) : 12.5" (15KG)
- Use: Olympic Weightlifting, General Use
- Fits: Olympic sized weight plates with 2" sleeves
- Sleeve Finish: Ceramic Coating Black, Chrome
- Shaft Finish: Ceramic Blue/Red/Black/Chrome on 20KG; Red/Pink on 15KG
- Center Knurl: No
- Knurl: Medium
- Knurl Marks: Oly & Power Lifts marks
-Bushing/Bearing: 10 Needle Bearings on 20KG, 4 Needle Bearings on 15kg; Bushing on Chrome 20KG
- Tensile Strength: 190K PSI
- Straightness Deviation: 0.40mm
- Audible drop noise level: medium
The ISF Bam Bar has been throughly tested for use in both home or commercial setting.
Watch a sleeve spin test below (5 Needle Bearings per sleeve. Of note, Needle Bearings come packed with grease to prevent corrosion on internal components. Grease will inhibit shaft rotation on an unloaded bar, grease dissipates with use and is less noticeable under load.) Read the ISF warranty terms here.
Shipping to USA Lower 48 or pick up locally at one of our locations!
Want to know when items are going on pre-order? Join our mailing list below!